April 02, 2008

Slave contracts?

What do you think about slave contracts?

First I cannot believe I am doing this as it seems blatantly obvious but must point out they have zero weight legally for anything! I pray everyone who is reading this knew that already.

I believe they are not remotely necessary but at the same time can be a terrific benefit.

Things to run from if you are a slave in contracts: If a dominant puts in a length. If you are moving to them and/or giving up a job let alone a career to be with them and they put in a length just flip them the finger and leave them. You will be crushed but it is best. The length is not to open up to see what can be changed when it is completed excuse some dominants might use because that can be done anytime. The only real reason a person would put a time frame in a contract like this would be so they have a guilt free get out of the relationship excuse period! You can move to your owners and sign six months and after six months they can go sorry but it did not work out. It is all commitment on the slaves end and expressed zero commitment on the dominants end. I cannot stress this enough, the only real reason to put a length in a contract is so at least one of the person’s doing it WANTS a guilt free get out of the relationship card.

Things I do not like about contracts: Certainly when in a long term relationship how we normally start out and the eventual evolution to how we live a contract will probably become very out dated and have many things missed.

Also contracts tend to cause way too linear of thinking, especially at the stage most of us fill them out, and this can cause wrong assumptions from the contract being too limited in the power given up and more limits then there could be to the dominant thinking they are significantly farther ahead of the arc of a relationship and forget they are still building trust and taking of power.

Things I love about contracts:

They can be great to get all parties on the same page. They can be great as they often generate discussions about things that neither had thought of before. They can be great to see where the other is from an emotional stand point. In general they are great for establishing a quality structure.

My personal experience with my Master:

For us the filling out a contract was a tremendous bonding experience. I was a veteran at being a slave he had never had a slave. We were living in separate states and we drew ours up after we agreed for me to move to him and become his 24/7 slave.

The reason why it was such a bonding experience was because of his lack of experience and our previous limitation of distance and our personalities (neither cared about forcing the dynamic through the telephone) where we stood when going 24/7 everyday without breaks from being away from each other left us wondering what each thought this meant.

My Master had gotten a contract off the Internet and even before we sat down he warned me in a nervous way that is was lengthy and had a lot of cyber theorist in it. But as we went down item by item and my answers, being a TPE slave that I was born to be, yes, that is fine and whatever you desire he realized that all the talk about how we wanted our lives to be and my time with him when we together was not role play on my part moved him deeply and helped him greatly trust my commitment to the life. I got out of filling out a contract was seeing a man who truly needed a slave and was very serious about living this way which was critical to me.

In fact it took us three sittings to get through the contract because my Master got so worked up and took me before we could finish. ;)

I believe it is a very good idea to draw up a contract as it can go a long way to put both people on the same page and provide a strong structure for the dynamics of the relationship. I just think contract is the wrong term and I would use drawing up a guidebook instead.

No comments: