May 05, 2008

Why I put the pictures in my posts?

I started out not doing that but from some comments from friends, a new cyber friend AKM and reading other blogs found pictures to add a lot, especially my long winded posts.

In terms of why I put up mostly women, couples not in graphic sex, BDSM and other M/s slave pictures are for different reasons.

Obviously I try to match a topic with a picture but found out that is tough to do and I was wasting a lot of time. So now I pretty much take some time to scout and save pictures that I might use and insert them after I have written something. I put women pictures up because I know men like those things and avoid male beefcake for the opposite. Sorry to all the women power people out there.

I do not care for although does not bother me to put graphic sex pictures but know many are like me so I do not do that. I do like graphic BDSM pictures very much but stay away from that because it would not be attractive to many.

So I basically post pictures that are close to topic and/or I find sexy.

If it was just sexy I would just post pictures of George Clooney, Yun-Fat Chow, Lucy Liu (fellow U of Michigan grad!), Helen Mirren and of course my Master if he would let me. ;)

No comments: