June 15, 2008

Do you ever just have normal sex?

That would be a yes and no question but the reality is yes and in fact most of the time I would view or sexual encounters to be of the “normal” variety.

Sex in a total power exchange relationship is like most things in a TPE and that is the actual things going on are basically the exact same things going on in any other type of relationship. Most things are not done just because of the power exchange except for maybe the usually discussed kinks but are just done how everyone else does them. The difference is mostly that one person can determine the when, what and how.

So most of the time actual sex if you were to watch us without sound or knew we were Master/slave would look like how everyone else does it from my experience with the difference that my Master either picks or can over rule things like actions, positions and which hole.

Now foreplay maybe a different story, certainly often our foreplay can be “normal” but also plenty of times you will see “kinky” stuff or certainly even some significant scene. For example, my Master is very much a true sadist and I can usually know when we are just hanging around him inflicting pain just for the heck of it or if he is truly turning himself on and sex will come out of it.

But my main point would be this; I do not buy for one second this being any different then any other couple. Take any couple and you will see a routine that one or both have that gets them in the mood. It may be mutual massages or maybe they routinely go dancing and always have sex when they cone home. So to me there is just not any difference.

So most of the time I would classify us as just having sex but just the options left up to my Master and the minority of the time I am being penetrated while tied up or any other kink is directly going on.

No comments: