March 15, 2008

But does size really matter?

I think you will find that most women will have the same answers. Too small or too big can be a problem. Everything else is perfectly fine. The less you know the person and/or it is about pure physical fucking then seeing, tasting and feeling a big cock will add excitement. It though for many of us does not trump other things and getting excited at what I am feeling in my hand followed by a stupid comment from a guy or something stupid would quickly end that “extra” feeling.

When it comes to having sex/making love to my special someone then that aspect is buried so far down the mental brain I am not sure if it ever registers.

But yeah, there are size queens and in their mental area to sex size matters is a huge thing. Look at it like a fetish. If something really turns you on would you not want to be able to have that and if you could only get an orgasm from doing one particular thing would you not seek out that thing?

I actually knew a woman who husband’s huge cock (biggest I have ever seen) was a very big reason why she loved him; literally as much as anything else about him. I met them after they had been married for eight years and even then you could see her glow when thinking, talking or seeing it.

No comments: