March 15, 2008

Why did you make your blog address “asianslave”?

In all honesty that is me trying to be descriptive and brief. Not my best asset. Being Asian and being a slave are big themes of my life in terms of people find interesting enough that not to bore people to death. I am not allowed to post pictures per Master’s orders so if it what something like “Linsblog” there would have to be some more explaining to do.

The reason why description is an issue to me is because I am as lazy as the next person. When I had pictures up when posting on a message board people could plainly see I was female, age range, I was Asian and I was thin with small breasts. There are a lot of topics that without this information I would have to type out “I am Asian”, “I am thin” and “I have tiny boobies”. Or a cultural question comes up it was easier to write I was raised in two cultures, people can figure out in a nanosecond what the two were.

So “asianslave” to me was simply me going this is an Asian who identifies as a slave in her power exchange thoughts.

No comments: